We joined the school in Feb 2016, when our daughter Kanak was in 1st grade. We had just shifted from Europe and were looking for a matching international curriculum. Now Kanak is in 8th grade and our younger son Kian is in 2nd grade. So, our experience with the school spans a long period of 6-7 years. We have seen the school grow & evolve too through many ups and downs, as have our kids grown in the nurturing ambience of this school.
1. Leadership: The able leadership of Jayashree M’am, Sharmila M’am, Radhika M'am and all other leaders is the core of the school’s success. They are firm decision makers but also compassionate & accommodating towards parents’ needs. An excellent example is the way our kids’ education was seamlessly managed through the COVID lockdown period. Eternally grateful for the same.
2. Teachers: The quality of teaching is excellent, but even more importantly – our kids are very happy with their teachers. They enjoy the entire learning experience & their school time. This is a big source of joy and satisfaction for us as parents.
3. Academics: Kanak is now in IGCSE 8th grade & Kian in general curriculum 2nd grade. The regular updates & awareness sessions about different board & curriculum requirements are much appreciated. We are particularly satisfied with the quality of IGCSE curriculum teaching.
4. Challenges: There have been times when some of Kanak’s close friends shifted to other schools. For personal reasons. These were trying times for us. But since our kids are very happy with the school, we continued and very happy that we did. Even today, all past CPGIS parents & kids are connected with us like a family, thanks to the excellent ambience we all shared at CPGIS.
5. Personality development: The school encourages many opportunities for overall personality development of our kids in areas like music, public speaking, dramatics, leadership, arts, social skills, etc.
The best part about the school is the attention & support we get from the leadership & teachers whenever we have any genuine challenges with our kids needs. They genuinely care for the well-being of the kids and their parents. This quality is at the heart of our CPGIS experience as parents.
Ms. Janhavi Atre
Dr. Nilesh Atre
(Parents of Kanak, 8C, Kian 2H)
Dear Arati Ma’am,
First of all I would like to congratulate you and your team for wonderfully organizing the event 'Tea Party with moms and grandmoms'. Event gave grandmoms an opportunity to showcase their talents and relive old memories making them immensely happy.
And as the year is coming to an end, I would like to share my thoughts about the online classes managed by school.
Online classes can never substitute physical ones but after a year of attending the online classes, I can confidently say the way of conducting classes, the curriculum, methodology adapted by your school has left no stone unturned to make the classes at par with the physical ones.
As a parent, I am fully satisfied with the online classes. My son too looks forward to attending class every morning which itself explains that even he is enjoying the learning process.
All thanks to you and your team for clearing all our apprehension we had regarding our kids' studies during these tough times, by managing all of it so well.
Mother of Vivaan Singh
Junior KG ‘C’.
I am taking this as an opportunity to appreciate my kid Viaan's teacher Kunjal and Priya for their involvement, innovation and dedication. When this virtual schooling started I never thought if this would actually work as my kid was quite introvert and he was very small to understand the new pattern of virtual learning. But to my surprise I am very ecstatic to see my kid's improvement and this credit goes to both these teachers who are making this learning a fun. I am amazed to see, though being an online learning a teacher can teach a child to hold a grip on pencil which is very difficult at his age( no doubt it would have been different during physical schooling).
I am very happy with the curriculur and I truly believe it was a high time to appreciate them.
Once again thank you so much!!
( Mother of Viaan Shetty- Nursery C)
Trust the CP Goenka's staff and their families are all well..!!
Just wanted to share a feedback, that the school is really doing a good job in this pandemic and that too with unexpected challanges, and keeping our kids n our spirits high to fight back..
Specially for my kiddo Vihana Thakkar, since I had just taken the admission this year and that too just before the lockdown wherein she had not seen her school too. and I was just getting worried that how she is going to settle in the school, since we didn't knew any teachers nor she had any friends in this school.
But I want to say a big thanks to Samruddhi Ma'am for making my kiddo feel comfortable in a class, since the way she has made a bonding with my kiddo and that too in an online sessions , that's really commendable..!!. Vihana doesn't feel like that it's her new school or she has not met teacher in person.
And even school curriculum is also designed very well and it's very well articulated and teachers are taking it up really well by teaching them difficult things in a simple and in a play way manner..
Big Thanks To Samruddhi Ma'am, Co- teachers And To School Too.!! N Keep up the good work..!!
Also Wishing All the staff of CP Goenka and their families A Very Happy And Safe Diwali in advance.!!.
Jarna Bhiwandiwala Thakkar