Being a student, one of the biggest concerns is lack of concentration. Especially amid the lockdown, schedules have shuffled immensely. Each one of us is following the routine exactly opposite of a regular life which in turn is disturbing the balance of mind and body. As a result, one tends to lose their track from a smooth, disciplined lifestyle. Nevertheless, efforts shouldn’t be wasted and to reward you for dedication, CPGIS, The Best IB School in Mumbai, highlights some most valuable yogasanas that have been followed since generation for better results in concentration.
Yogasana is an effective tool to enhance brain function leading us towards a positive outlook. Cultural influencers have religiously studied the impact of yogasanas on our life and interestingly, all the forms of asanas are interconnected to nature, holding great significance and a way of healing and channelizing the human body. Listed below are the top five yogasanas that will grow your memory stronger and help you retain it practically while learning.
Helping you get rid of frustration and agitation caused due to constant exposure towards the computer screens as a part of online learning, Bhramari Pranayam helps balance memory and boost your concentration. This yogasana is vital in building confidence and reducing blood pressure caused due to stress.
1. Sit straight comfortably and close your eyes.
2. Close both your ears with the index finger.
3. Take a deep breath and produce the sound of humming like a bee.
This most organic form of yoga improvises your body balance. Altering fatigue of the body entirely, Vrikshasan increases flexibility as well as stamina. Boosting the active level of hormones, this yogasana will make your nervous system tension free. It will surely prepare you to handle situations with patience.
1. Stand tall and bend the right leg at the knee.
2. Raise your hand straight upwards and join the palms.
3. Hold the posture for ten minutes and breathe gently.
Shavasana is one of the easiest yet effective forms of yogasana. It promotes good mental health by enhancing your concentration and sleep quality. Releasing all the stress and depression, this posture helps you relax your mind for efficient working of the brain resulting in higher level of focus.
1. Lie down on your back with straight legs and open arms.
2. Breathe naturally.
3. Slowly release each part of your body and allow them to feel relax on the ground.
Paschimottanasana is practiced only on an empty stomach. This yogasana reduces irritability and soothes the mind. It also strengthens your back and hip that prepares you for long hours of studies. It also boosts your appetite that leads to better health.
1. Sit on the floor with legs stretched out straight and the spine erect.
2. Stretch both your arms above and breathe in.
3. Breathe out and bend towards your torso keeping the spine erect.
Helping you escalate concentration levels, Yog Mudra is the most convenient posture of yoga to perform anywhere and anytime. Bestowing you with utmost comfort, this yogasana soothes your nervous system and stimulates the functioning of the brain and heart. It also enhances the flexibility of wrists and hands.
1. Sit with crossed legs and joint palms.
2. Keep spin erect, eyes closed, and take deep breaths.
As the Best IB School in Mumbai, we believe in uplifting the students by bestowing them with a rational mindset and robust exterior. Ensuring the best for budding learners, we as a prominent CBSE Schools in Pune makes sure to align opportunities of growth even in such unprecedented times.