Spring Buds International Pre-School was created as an endeavour to ignite the young minds and enhance the imagination of our learners. The continuing goal is to create fun and rewarding learning experiences that will assist in learning concepts for formal education. Our aim is to create a purpose for learning and motivate children to be thinkers, innovators and problem solvers; to enable experiences that will result in a natural and integrated development of knowledge, skills and thinking.
At SBIS, we believe that Pre-Primary education is important for the child as it is the ﬁrst step towards entering into the world of formal education and preparing them to become independent and conﬁdent individuals in future life.
At SBIS, we emphasizes on learning through play and exploration, stimulating the minds of the youngest members of the school in every positive way possible.
At SBIS, We not only focus on a child's physical development but also on intellectual, cognitive, creative, sensory, social & cultural, linguistic & emotional development with innovative strategies & resources.
WHY SPRING BUDS?
- The school embraces multiple intelligence approach for diverse learning styles. Optimum number of students in a class to ensure individual support and guidance.
- A flexible curriculum to respond to individual learner needs.
- The curriculum is based on Developmental Appropriate Practices which allows the children to learn by being actively involved and creatively engaged.
- The curriculum addresses ethnic diversity as well.
- Culminating activities related to the concepts taught in class.
- Special events celebrated such as Grandparent's Day, Barnyard Day, Transport Day, Sports Day, and Annual Day.
- Assessment of a learner's progress is done through continuous classroom skill observations.
- Children learn best through direct experiences hence curriculum based field trips extend learning beyond the classroom.
- Well trained and loving teachers and support staff.
- Safe and secure premises with CCTV surveillance.